To give users more transparency and control over their data, upcoming changes to Google Play’s Developer Program Policy will require your Google Play store listing to include a link that users can use to request their account and associated data be deleted. This link will be shown on your Google Play store listing, and should:
- Refer to MYANB Mobile app
- Prominently feature the steps that users should take to request that their account is deleted
- Specify the types of data that are deleted or kept, and any additional retention period
- If you wish to make a change to your login or accounts, please contact your local American Nation Bank Banking Center.
- If you wish to delete your username and password information, you must make a formal request. We will only accept and delete data requests by calling us at
1-800-580-7235 or 1-580-226-6222 and ask for Online Banking Service or by email at IT@bankanb.com.
- Information such as your usage history, account information, and banking activity will be retained in compliance with regulatory guidelines.